Saturday, 22 June 2019

Can ksuite 2.47 and ksuite 2.25 run at the same time?

Confirmed 1~
Yes: Kess V2 clone with Ksuite V2.47 and another one with 2.25 can be installed on two different computers.

Confirmed 2 ~
No: You can't use ksuite 2.47 and ksuite 2.25 at the same time on two computers.

Question:
Can I use clone kess in one computer with ksuite 2.25 and other one with 2.47 and no make the conflict in the firmware of interface?
I ask that because in one computer I have ktag (2.25) and I want to install a laptop with the last close software for kess but I want to use on both.

Answer:
on the same pc yes at the same time no
you can have both versions of ksuite installed on your pc and run 1 at a time

ksuite 2.47 installation on win7 for Kess V2 clone

Good luck.






No comments:

Post a Comment

FlexAdds Mercedes Truck CPC5 Support After 2020with Korhex

New CPC5 coverage for Mercedes Trucks after 2020. Flex Version 8.18.0.0 adds support for Mercedes Truck Bosch CPC5 control units installed ...